Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chocolate Chip Chocolate Bread(Food Remake)

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
My first ever baked bread. Yuppieeeee, I loved baking this. I never thought I can bake the bread. 
This month all my dreams are coming true. I learnt to drive the car :-))))))) It was my daughter's dream and my mothers's wish that I should learn to drive the car. Now I am waiting to get the permanent licence to take my kids for a long drive :-))

I have followed the recipe from Champa's blog. She is my first teacher when it comes to baking. Her blog is like one baking class where you feel that she is standing in front of you and teaching you.
Click here for the original recipe. Only change in my recipe is I have used half the quantity from the original recipe.


Sending this to Shama's event 
which is started by ME

Keep Smiling,

13 comments:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

WOW, irresistible bread dear! Congrats!!! Hope you'll obtain a driving license soon...and yeah it's a fun to drive around our kids. I do!

Ms.Chitchat said...

Perfectly baked cake,loved the rich color.

priya said...

yummy and perfect

Unknown said...

awesome bread recipe dear....love the chocolate in here....

divya said...

Absolutely gorgeous & mouthwatering bread...

Kurryleaves said...

perfectly baked bread...love it

Prathima Rao said...

Irresistible & chocolatey..:)
Prathima Rao
Prats Corner

Priyanka Agrawalla said...

wow! so lovely! :)

Eddel29 said...

thanks for sharing. love this blog so much! God Bless!

Raks said...

Yummy bread,kids would love this!

chitraj.hegde said...

wow...that sounds nice and perfect,,,even i was so happy wen i baked my first bread....first is the best,,,,,,,good luck,,,gr8 job,,

Lifewithspices said...

Wow to good bread..

Pushpa said...

Perfect with a cup of cold milk.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog