Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frist award of the year!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
My first award of this year and that too so early! Thank you so much Malar of (Malar's Cuisine for making my day! 
Hope I will be loaded with many more from my sweet friends.(just kidding), but who will not love to accept the awards?(Of course, except Aamir Khan!!, hey I am a his one of  admirers rather than a  fan!, so Aamirians, do not get angry!)




Rules for accepting this award:

1) Thank the person giving the award

2) Copy the award to your blog

3) Place a link to their blog

4) Name 7 things people don't know about you

5) Nominate 7 bloggers

6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award
It is a real test when you have to write about yourself., Check 7 things about me!(except which I already shared before)
Scroll...........






1. I  am a confused person, I take time to decide about any thing.
2. I love eating.
3. I am very bad in dressing.
4. I can cook more than 3 dishes at a time with proper time management.
5. I am an introvert.
6. I love blogging.
7. I love nature and try my ways to protect it.


I hope,now,  you all know me better than before.
I want to share this award with my other friends,
priya  of Priyas recipes.
Lena Rashmin Raj of Lemon n Space
Swapna Raghu Sanand  of Petals!
SE(Denufood)  of Denufood
Malar Gandhi of Kitchen Tantra-tease your palate
Aruna Manikandan of Veggie Paradise..... and
Faiza Ali of Faiza Ali's Kitchen


Keep smiling,

5 comments:

Faiza Ali said...

Congrats dear and thanks for passing it to me :)

SE said...

hey congratulations !!!

Nithu Bala said...

Hey,congrats on your first award for 2010..a very great start:-)

Aruna Manikandan said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing this award with me dear :-)

priya said...

Congrats and Thank you so much for the award, dear!!....i am so glad!!

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog