Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy birthday to me

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
HI
Today is my birthday and I want to wish myself.
Should I feel happy to celebrate my ** years birthday? Is there anything special to celebrate? What have I achieved in these years to celebrate?
A few questions to myself and with honest answers I may be able to say YES, I can celebrate my birthday.

Q.1 Have I kept my family happy?
A: Yes! According to my Hubby. He says I am his strength. He really loves me very much and he thanks God to have me as life partner.(I feel the same for him).
My elder daughter who is 7 yrs old, she says "I am the best mother in this world"
(Hehe, all children are like that!!!) But I feel proud when I hear that from her.
Waiting for second daughter who is 18months old, to say the same for me!! Too greedy no?


Q2.My parents?
A: I cannot say 100% yes, as I always went against my mother. But sure I made them feel proud at least few times. And it is not possible for me to achieve my mother's dreams. She is so full of life, enthusiastic and always positive minded and ever ready for anything to face in the life. Hats off to her. After being a mother of two kids, I know her value!

Q3.My brother and sister in law?
A: We too are always close and discuss anything under the sun. Till today, without asking my brother I have not taken any decision(even though my decision is final, sometimes!!)He is younger than me, but he is my guide and my critic.
Now my sister in law, she has brought us more close together. So happy to have her in our life.When their marriage was fixed, my brother told her alot about me, how I was so responsible and always took care of him and other cousins. That makes me happy!! So there is a reason to celebrate.


Q4.My relatives and my cousins?
A: Hey, definitely yes!!!! I am really lucky to have so wonderful family, everyone loves me and care for me. Thank you so much.

Q5. My friends?
A: I have very few friends and they are always supportive, caring and guiding. And we feel so happy whenever we talk over the phone.

Q6. Towards society?
A: Yes, I try not to waste water.I try to save energy. I try to water plants, when I am back in India. I am always ready to help needy. May be its not possible here, but once I settle down back in India, definitely will do something.

Hurray, YES!!! So many reasons to celebrate my birthday!!!!!!
Before I finish, I want to share few memories about my birthdays. I always celebrated my birthday in a big way. Thanks to mom!! She always kept surprise for me on my each birthday.
It was always a fun in my birthday party. I always got great gifts from my parents, especially mom.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep smiling,

2 comments:

Padmajha said...

wish u a very happy b'day nivedita..May u be blessed with all that is best and beautiful in life :)

Nivedita Thadani said...

Thank you so much PJ.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog