Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eggless Chocolate Pudding on my Birthday!!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
Today is my birthday and I turned 37 years! Nothing more to say about me!!
Today, I thought I will try some baking in the microwave oven, which I never did before. I have prepared rice, sambhar, vegetable and sweets, but I am always scared to try baking a cake, pie or pudding or jelly!! I remember once, I tried dates cake from shilpa of Aayi's Recipes. It came out good, but I was not happy with that.
 I was searching for some quick and easy recipe, and I got THIS one. This site does not have photo. So I thought of taking pictures. 


I have kept all the ingredients in the photo, except GHEE. 











It came out very good!
But, what I thought was If we keep the ready mix for some time before adding cocoa powder it will be good, as I felt, the semolina is still not cooked full.

Mom prepared PURI, POTATO DRY SABJI AND SEVIYAN PAYASAM. 

Planning to celebrate my birthday with my elder daughter's which falls on March 30.
Keep Smiling,

19 comments:

Nithu Bala said...

Many more Happy returns of the day Dear:-) Have a wonderful year ahead..

Nithu Bala said...

The pudding look delicious..Poori, potato and payasam looks so tempting..please do pass on that plate Dear:-)

Kiran said...

Dear Nivedita,
Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more Happy Returns of The Day.The cake looks wonderful and delicious.Advanced birthday wishes to your daughter too.Have a wonderful time.

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Many happy returns

RV @ Food for 7 Stages said...

Happy Birthday Nive and that is a wonderful cake to celebrate this occasion. wishing you all happiness and success.

Suma said...

Happy birthday Nivedita!

Soma Pradhan said...

Lovely Pudding ..WIhs u a beleated Birthday

Hayley said...

Hey Nive
pudding looks superb and yummy!! Happy B'day!!

Sushma Mallya said...

Hi nivedita, happy bday, hope u enjoyed your day and lovely way to celebrate with this delicious pudding...

Indian food recipes said...

Happy B'day Nivedita...nice pddng!

Rachana said...

Dear Nivedita,
Wish you a very Happy Birthday and advance Birthday wishes to your darling daughter:) Have a great time.

Priya Suresh said...

Eggless pudding looks awesoe and wishing u many more happy returns of the day Nivi..

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Great way to celebrate a birthday with yummy cake!

Nivedita Thadani said...

HI ALL
THANK A TON FOR THESE WONDERFUL MESSAGES AND WISHES!!! I AM OVERWHELMED. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY!

Neetz said...

what a woderfull cake to make on a bday and esp if its ur own bday :)..HAPPY BDAY NIVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruna Manikandan said...

Many more happy returns of the day dear :-)

Veggie Hut said...

many many happy returns of the day.. cheers

Parita said...

Belated bday wishes dear!Cake looks yumm!

Niv said...

Hey what a coincidence once again!!Am born just 2 days after you (but after some years)Belated happy bday dear.
Pudding and Puri looks yummy :)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog