Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am back with thank you note and award!

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
A BIG HELLO to all my friends!
First I would like to thank all my friends who wished the best luck for my exams. 

And every one who has wished me for the exams.

(photo taken from here)
Thank you every one
Hurray, I am back after completing my 2 exams. Yes! I did it!! After a long gap, I appeared for 2 exams. And I did well in both! One was Computer Hardware, which was only oral and practical. And they kept all parts of the computer scattered on a table and told me to assemble it. 

I did it in 10 minutes!!!!!, and almost 15 questions asked about the hardware! And I answered all the questions.(Hey!! I prepared my self for 15 days to be nearly perfect!)
One more exam was?????
 I would like to keep it secret!! Sorry girls, I will let you know after I get my results!!! But this also went off good, with lot of writing! 
I enjoyed both the exams. Now waiting for the results. And then, want to do some more course in computer. Hope I will be able to manage everything.
A very special thanks to *sangi*  for sharing her award with me! Very sweet of you dear!


I will be back with my recipes in a day or two! My daughter is complaining that I have not given her time all these days. So need to be with her. And my ward robe is in mess!!  I must clean it and bring our room back in to proper shape. 
See you very soon! 
Thanks for the support and love.


Keep smiling,

4 comments:

Padma said...

Congrats Nivedita. Happy to know that you did well in your exams. take your time and post your delicious entries. See you soon and also waiting for the surprise :)

priya said...

Congrats nivedita!!..happy to know tht u did ur exams very well!...eager to c ur delicious recipes!

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Welcome back after your exams.

Smitha J.L. said...

Hi Nivedita,
congrats for the first exam result and also wish u success for result of your second secret exam. So happy to see that you've started to post recipes again.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog