Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My daughter's corner

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,        
A lovely thought from Srivalli  of Spice your Life.
Having kids at home, makes you more creative and active. My daughter keeps me on toe, asking 100 questions at a time. She wants to participate in everything, let it be dance, singing, painting, Abacus and many more things. And it comes to me to see that she has to manage all the things with her studies. 

She has given many dance shows when she was just 5 years old. She participates  in all the cultural programs and competitions in the school. 
                       

                        Rajul  drew and colored when she was in U KG. 

                                                                     

         Rajul's hand made card on  Teacher's day when she was in U KG.


        Rajul's sand work(I helped only to draw the flowers) with glittered  painting.


She loves to cook also, she prepared her first omelet when she was 6 years,(under my supervision!) 
I am posting few of her art works, which she did when she was in UKG(Now she is in 2nd grade). Now a days she is collecting coins from all the possible countries, and pasting them in a book with the country details. And she is more busy in playing outside,(Cycling, basketball, ring etc;) And she really takes good care of her little sister. 
Her sense of humor is also very good. (Check here, Life and Laugh again!Life and Laugh)
Am I  too proud of her??????
But I think she deserves it!!!!
When it comes to eating, she is little fussy about the food, but she loves to eat home made food and Ice cream. 



I am sending this to Srivalli's First Blog Anniversary with Kids Delight!






Keep smiling,

6 comments:

Malar said...

wow...good and cute daughter :)

Priya Suresh said...

Such a cute works, just love all ur beautiful entries..very prefect for Srivalli's event..Needless to say how proud u r na:)

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Everything is awesome... she has done everything so well...

Sanghi said...

Wonderful nivedita..!

Anonymous said...

wowwww!!!
wat a fabulous post dear!!!

Srivalli said...

wow..those are some really fabulous art work..your daughter is really very talented!..thanks so much for thinking of sending to my event!..:)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog