Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Hindi Poem "TREE" by me

Hi All
I was so happy the day I wrote a poem in Hindi for my daughter who is in grade I. She had Hindi poem competition and she wanted to participate in that.(She always wants to take part in everything!!). First 15 days I did not take it seriously. Then when she started crying that I am not teaching her any poem, I searched for an easy poem with good message, I could not get one. I mean, either they were very big or they had difficult words which I was sure she will not be able to pronounce. And from that time, something was singing in my head, I wanted to give a try and write down and only thing coming in my mind was about tree. And I was thinking about easy words which she should be able to learn fast.
And one day, after Mahesh(My Hubby) went to drop my daughter to school bus stop, instead of making breakfast for him, I took pencil and paper and went on writing. And I was getting words without much thinking. I stopped writing after 12 lines. I was so happy and read it in front of Mahesh, not even realizing he is getting late to the office. Here is the poem:
                                           पेड़


पेड़ है मेरा नाम
मैं हूँ पक्षियों का धाम
मेरा फल सबको भाया
मैं देता हूँ सबको छाया
मैं बदलता हूँ रंग हर रुतु के संग
मुझसे बनता भी है घर
कर कर वार मुझ पर
अगर बचाना है यह संसार
मुझसे करलो प्यार
मत करो मुझ पर वार
मेरी सबसे बिनती है
लगाओ हर घर में एक पौधा
आगे होगा सबको सुविधा


File:Bright green tree - Waikato.jpg



(PEDH- TREE)


PEDH HAI MERA NAAM
MAIN HOON PAKSHIYON KA DHAM
MERA PHAL SABKO BHAAYA
MAIN DETA HOON SABKO CHAAYA



MAIN BADALTA HOON RANG
HAR RUTU KE SANG
MUJHSE BANATA BHI HAI GHAR
KAR KAR WAAR MUJH PAR



AGAR BACHANA HAI
YEAH SANSAR
MUJHSE KARLO PYAR
MAT KARO MUJH PAR WAAR



MERI SABSE BINATI HAI
LAGAO HAR GHAR MEIN EK POUDHA
AAGE HOGA SABKO SUVIDHA



My daughter got selected for the final competition and participate. But she was scared to say it louder on the stage and did not get any prize. But I was happy she learnt it so fast and participated in the competition.

Keep smiling,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a short but sweet poem....waiting to read more :-)

Kiran said...

Short and sweet poem Nivedita.Loved to read more about you at Nithu's guest post.

hema sachar said...

it"s very sweet poem!

Rasoi said...

good attempt keepit up

CANDY said...

just follow this poem
and plantation the trees bcz there our future ********
*****
***
**

Anonymous said...

love it will use it for my son thanks

Amardeep said...

sweet,inspiration,nice,,,,i share with my niece

Anonymous said...

thanks! will use for my brother

Sukanya said...

It's a beautiful poem with a lovely message Nivedita.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog